Date:26 September 2010 Time:6:30am
**The hard earned finisher medal...nice looking with unique design.Only limited medals for each category,so one has to "fight" or run for it.I was told this run will be tough and hilly but no one mention it will be blazing hot!!
Those from the Seremban group who was taking part in this run did a few hill practice around Rasah Kemayan few weeks before the run.There were 8 of us who registered for this run but Woon decided not to run at the last minute due to his injury.
- The gun time was 2h 36 min but it took me almost 2 minutes to cross the starting line earlier.So the actual time recorded from my watch was 2 h 35min 9 sec.The official results are here:http://www.triathlonmalaysia.com/race-result-details.php?eventID=22&category=all.My official time was 2h 35m 7sec,rank 67 among 218 finishers in the Men Junior 25km category.
- Can't find any pictures of Lau,Heng,KG or Alice.Lau completed with a time of 2h 39m,Heng 2h 48m,KG 3h 28m and Alice 3h 10m.
- The above pictures were taken from....
2)Kevin Yew's facebook album:http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=624094023
Thanks to the photographers who sacrifice their time and money to snap pictures of runners.
- Immediately after crossing the finishing line,I went to look for cold drinks and for a place to sit down.I was exhausted and too tired to talk when Francis met me at the finishing line.It took me about 15 minutes to recover,with the help of cold Milo drinks.
- The good points of Newton 25km run:
- The not so good points of Newton 25km run: